Effective Date: March 16, 2020
What are Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your device’s hard drive (such as computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device capable of accessing the Internet). Once you agree, the file is added and allows us to recognize you whenever you visit www.goheavy.co and any of its subdomains (the “Website”), our web applications (“GoHeavy Apps”) and mobile applications (“Mobile Apps”) (collectively, the “Platform”). A cookie does not give us access to your device or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Examples of Cookies we may use and how we may use them include:
- Session Cookies: to operate our Platform. These cookies are removed from your device at the end of your browsing session.
- Preference Cookies: to remember your preferences and various settings, such as which language you prefer, your username and/or password, and to assist with filling out forms more easily.
- Security Cookies: to enable and support our security features and help us detect malicious activity.
- Statistics Cookies: to identify which pages or areas of our Platform are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic, such as with Google Analytics, to improve our Platform in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Marketing Cookies: to help us provide more relevant advertising to you. We may share this information with Google AdWords to report impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with these impressions and services. They may also be used to convey information related to visits to our Platform and to inform, optimize, and provide marketing of our Services based on your past visits to our Platform.
- To opt out of Preference or Statistics Cookies, please contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of these cookies in writing.
- To opt-out of Marketing Cookies set by Google on our website, click here
- To generally opt-out (not just for our Platform) of received personalized ads by third-party advertisers that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, you can visit their opt-out pages by clicking here and here, respectively.
- If you want to opt-out of specific third-party advertisers, you can do so at www.preferences-mgr.trustarc.com
- If you are located in the European Union, you may opt-out by clicking here
- In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can visit the following link: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Please note that the above websites are not provided by GoHeavy, and we therefore cannot ensure their accuracy, completeness or availability.
- You can also reject or otherwise manage cookies by configuring your browser settings.
Please keep in mind that declining or disabling cookies may mean that you may not have access to certain features on the Platform, including access to your profile or account and certain personalized content. Removing all cookies from your computer or device could also affect your subsequent visits to certain web sites, including the Website, by requiring that you re-enter certain information again when you return.